CONSTRUCTION OF THE CITADEL OF ENERGY IN THE TERRITORY OF THE MUNICIPALITY OF CRACO
Public Notice n.1
1. Objectives and guidelines of the Municipal Strategic Energy Plan (PSCE)
The municipal administration of Craco intends to operate with initiatives aimed at researching, developing, using, demonstrating and experimenting new technologies in the energy sector with the exclusion of nuclear energy and thus participating in the creation of European and international technological platforms in this sector by making municipal area of Craco a real Test Site with integrated small and medium scale production projects and pilot projects of an experimental and/or demonstrative nature.
The municipal administration intends to operate on all sectors and areas of intervention that apply new technologies aimed at saving energy, the production of energy from renewable sources, the energy enhancement of biomass and waste, and the introduction of agro-energy chains in the territory municipal, cogeneration, including interventions aimed at the energy efficiency of buildings, systems, public and private mobility systems and in general all energy and energy technologies, including integrated projects of medium and small size energy production, able to achieve the objectives of local development and sustainable management of the environment and local resources and training and development actions for local businesses in the energy sector in accordance with the aforementioned strategic guidelines.
2. For the implementation of these guidelines, the Municipality of Craco intends to start the establishment of spontaneous and informal private-public partnerships with suitable and qualified subjects to be selected through an open procedure through which to gather expressions of interest and then proceed to negotiated procedures for the definition agreements and agreements aimed at implementing projects and interventions in this sector to be carried out together with the chosen partners, in the legal forms that will be deemed most appropriate, in compliance with national and European standards and good practices, to be defined in the negotiated procedure phase.
On municipal properties, the municipality intends to implement the project by providing 2 specific consequential phases:
A. Collection and selection of the expressions of interest of technological, industrial, research and financial subjects through an open branch procedure and assignment of the status of partner (stakeholder)
B. Definition and implementation of the partners’ projects through a negotiated and concerted procedure that identifies research and development platforms and networks, punctual interventions and training and development actions of local companies in the energy sector in accordance with the strategic guidelines defined by the resolution of GC n. 72 of 31/07/2009
3. In addition to the municipal properties, the municipality will make available for the Citadel of Energy project, through specific agreements, also land, buildings, systems and systems owned by private citizens of the citizens located in the municipal area of Craco which may enter the availability of the Municipality of Craco, in the most appropriate legal forms and in compliance with the law, by virtue of voluntary expressions of interest and subsequent voluntary acts defined by the above negotiation procedure, by the owner citizens in order to promote the citadel of energy also on their properties.
4. Public and private technological, industrial, financial, research and university subjects, also associated with each other, national and international who have documented experience in the sectors of intervention and who have solid scientific, financial and entrepreneurial bases can present expressions of interest to be documented through:
– For businesses:
- Summary of the final balance of the last 3 years and for the new enterprises budget estimate for 2012-2013 and business plan of the enterprise
- Complete Certificate of Registration with the Chamber of Commerce or similar body in the case of non-Italian subjects with the wording anti-mafia
- Curriculum with the indication of the activities carried out that are deemed significant for the purpose of this notice
– For private research institutions and universities:
- Articles of association and articles of association, list of shareholders and Report on the activities carried out which are considered significant for the purposes of this notice with indication of the organizational structure, its dimensions and a summary of the activities carried out in the last three years and for those newly established budget estimate for 2012-2013 and the company’s business plan
- For centers, institutes and research bodies and public universities, regulatory provision of institution and report on the activities carried out, organization chart and powers of representation in force and final balance 2011
– For everyone, a preliminary design report must be presented which clearly shows:
- Product, service, technology that you intend to propose and implement in the municipal area of Craco
- Principal financial dimensions of the intervention
- Timeline of the intervention
- Proposal of understanding with the municipality of Craco for the implementation of the proposed intervention
- The Person in charge of representing the interested party in the procedure
The municipality of Craco reserves the right to ask for further information and documents in the case of non-exhaustive documentation.
5. The notice will remain open as a counter procedure and expressions of interest can be presented at any time from the date of publication of the notice in the Praetorian register of the Municipality of Craco and on the website www.comune.craco.mt .it
6. The expressions of interest will be assessed by the Body according to the chronological order of presentation and the procedure will be concluded with the approval of the preliminary project and the assignment of the status of partner (stakeholder) by means of a deliberative act of the City Council. The selected subjects will thus be admitted to the negotiated procedure
7. Conditions of participation:
- -Persons wishing to express interest in participating must compulsorily withdraw a dossier containing documents (in electronic format on CD including deliberative documents and notices, information on the institution’s assets, cartographic and cadastral information on the heritage, photos and images of the area, territorial cartography and computerized reports with particular reference to the urban planning regulations and the environmental, hydrogeological and urban planning restrictions in force) necessary to carry out a preliminary and indispensable evaluation for the presentation of the expression of interest and the preparation of the preliminary project. For this documentation, the interested party must request and pay in advance the sum of € 1,000.00 (one thousand euro) as reimbursement of expenses through payment on postal account n. 12585758 or by bank transfer with credit on account with IBAN code: IT18 J052 5680 3910 0000 8007 644 –Banca Popolare del Mezzogiorno branch of Pisticci (MT), in favor of the Municipality of Craco. The documentation received is owned by the municipality of Craco and it is forbidden to transfer it to others and make use of it in any way for purposes other than those of this public notice. This documentation will be available from 15 days after publication in the municipal technical office. Failure to collect the documentation is a condition of exclusion of the interested party. The subjects who manifest interest will not incur additional expenses for the issue of urban planning certifications of the municipality of Craco.
- Those interested in integrated energy production projects on the properties of the entity that plan to feed energy into the GSE network with production plants exceeding 20Kw will have to pay a contribution to the institution’s coffers to promote the Citadel of Energy project equal to 1.50% of the financial dimensions of the proposed intervention indicated in letter b of point 4 of this notice. 30% of these revenues will be allocated by the Municipality of Craco as a contribution to the owners of buildings, plants, and land that will show interest in participating in the Citadel of Energy project of the Municipality of Craco, at the time of the establishment of the partnership limited to production quotas energy sources located on their properties. For payments below € 10,000.00 it must be made in a single solution within 10 days of the presentation of the expression of interest and is a condition for starting the evaluation procedure. For higher payments it is possible to pay in 3 solutions with the following deadlines: 10 days – 40 days – 80 days. from the presentation of the expression of interest. Expressions of interest will not begin to be evaluated until the first payment has been received.
8. Other conditions of participation.
- Expressions of interest must be submitted by a registered letter with a return receipt. addressed to the MUNICIPALITY OF CRACO, Viale Monsignor Mastronardi 2, 75010 CRACO (MATERA-ITALIA) with the indication \ “Expression of interest for the Citadel of Energy project \”
- All expressions of interest presented by subjects who have disputes with the public administration of Craco will be excluded
- All demonstrations made by subjects for which proceedings are being carried out for corruption, for fraud and for criminal association are excluded.
- The non-existence of these exclusion conditions must be made with a self-certification signed and authenticated in accordance with the law.
- For all obligations, the rules of Italian and Community law or other rules of international law will apply if applicable and compatible.
9. The person in charge of the procedure is Mr. Arch. Tonino D’Onofrio tel. 0835 459005 fax 0835 459243 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org